Almond Butter Chocolate Cups
Almond Butter Chocolate Cups are so good you'll want more! These chocolates will make your mouth water, and they are super simple to make!
Write a review
- 120 grams of cocoa butter wafers "I used the Harmonic Arts brand"
- 4 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder "Fry's Premium is what I used"
- 3-4 tbsp Organic Almond Butter
- Sliced Fruits
- Dried Goji berries, and other dried super fruits to place on top. Or, you can add them into the liner with the almond butter...
- Coconut shreds for decoration.
- Place cupcake liners on a cookie sheet. Dab a small amount of almond butter in the middle of each liner. About the size of a thumb print will do...
- In a small pot, mix the coconut oil, maple syrup, and cocoa powder together over medium heat. Then add cocoa butter wafers, and mix until they are all melted.
- With a large spoon, pour the liquid mix over the almond butter in the liners. Make sure you fill each high enough to cover the almond butter. Place in the fridge and cool for an hour.
- Take out and decorate with your choice of fresh fruit and or dried fruits. Place back in fridge for another 1/2 hour. Share when you like!
- Parchment paper cupcake liners work really well...
- You can also choose to add the almond butter to the liners after you have added a small amount of the liquid chocolate mix to the base of the cupcake liners. It is up to you. Either way works.
Healthy Dine Out http://healthydineout.com/