Coconut Macaroon Cookies with Coconut Sugar
These no white sugar cookies are sure to stave off cravings, and be a healthier treat alternative.
Write a review
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (raw palm sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut shreds
- 1/3 cup flour
- Small Pinch of Himalayan salt or basic salt
- Mix: egg whites, sugar, salt, vanilla and then beat for 4-5 minutes. Add 2 cups of coconut, mix with spoon, gradually add in flour.
- Put parchment paper on a baking pan. Place spoonfuls of cookie mixture on pan, leaving about 1 inch spaces between each cookie.
- Bake for 14 minutes and take out to cool. Not too sweet and a much healthier version than using table white sugar.
- In making this recipe, and not using white sugar, it was necessary to add the 1/3 cup of flour. I used normal baking flour, but i'm guessing you could use alternatives. I love how they aren't to sweet!
Healthy Dine Out http://healthydineout.com/