Coconut Milk Crepes
These light and dairy-free crepes are sure to make everyone in your family happy!
Write a review
- 1 1/2 Cups of Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup of Flour
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- In a mixing bowl, add the egg, Coconut Milk, Vanilla, and Coconut oil, then mix together.
- Then gradually add in the flour. Mix well.
- Place an element on medium heat and place a frying pan to warm up with a dab of coconut oil to prevent the crepes from sticking.
- Pour a large spoon into the centre of the pan of the mixture, and then move the pan in a circular motion to spread the mixture out.
- Cook each side until golden brown.
- Add berries to make these crepes extra special! As well, always go for Maple Syrup if you want to have a healthier breakfast. Maple Syrup retains 54 antioxidants!
Healthy Dine Out http://healthydineout.com/