Contemporary Asian Salad
Delicious Contemporary Asian Salad
Write a review
- 3 cups Greens
- 1 Medium sized Tomato
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 2 Large Carrots
- ¼ cup Kalamata Olives “sliced”
- 3 tbsp Feta cheese
- ½ Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Fish oil
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 3 tbsp Ponzu sauce “you can make your own or purchase already prepared”
- 1tbsp Minced Ginger
- Wash your greens and veggies! Then, dice your tomato and avocado into small pieces, along with your carrots. Mix these ingredients together. Place in large bowl, and top with Kalamata olives that have been sliced, and crumbled feta cheese.
- For the salad dressing, Squeeze into a medium sized bowl, half of a lemon avoiding getting the seeds in the bowl, add the minced ginger, fish oil, sesame oil, and Ponzu sauce. Stir all ingredients together. Taste. If you would like it to have a more citrus taste, add another tablespoon of Ponzu sauce, or another squeeze of lemon. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and enjoy!
- *You can choose to add prawns or shrimp to this dish too.
Healthy Dine Out http://healthydineout.com/