Crunchy Kale Chips
These tasty vegetable chips are incredibly easy to make and tasty! Not to mention, they are healthy for you!
Write a review
- 6 Kale Leaves "2/3 - 1 bunch"
- Himalayan Salt "as desired"
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Here are some combinations to try!
- Seasoning Salt "Do not use the Himalayan Salt then if you choose this option".
- Take the leaves off of the Kale with scissors, or a knife. Do not use the thick stems, just the leaves are to be used for the chips. Cut the leaves into 1.5-3 inch pieces. Places the cut leaves in a mixing bowl.
- Once all of the leaves are in the bowl, add the olive oil and spices of your choice. Be creative!
- Place Kale leaves on Parchment Paper that lines the Cookie Sheet. Then sprinkle your Himalayan Salt over the leaves.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees. Keep an eye on your oven, as some ovens run hotter than others.
- Take out and leave to sit.
- Place in a bowl and serve!
You will need
- 1 large mixing bowl
- Parchment paper
- 1 large cookie pan
- Cutting board
- Knife or scissors
Healthy Dine Out http://healthydineout.com/