Gluten Free Cornmeal Muffins!
These are great! Moist, yummy, and easy to make.
Write a review
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup Rice Flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 cup organic 3% milk
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Beat egg and vanilla together.
- Add Coconut oil, milk and egg vanilla mixture into dry mix.
- Beat on low for 1 minute
- beat on medium until smooth consistency.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes at 375. Take out and let cool. I love using my silicone muffin tray ( purchased mine from Canadian Tire) Spray lightly muffins pan.
- Enjoy! I put jam or honey with my muffins when they are warm. A delicious snack!
Healthy Dine Out http://healthydineout.com/