Inside-out Avocado Coconut Milk Omelette
This is a light omelette, which works well with avocados, tomatoes and kalamata olives.
Write a review
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tablespoons of Coconut Milk
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- Cracked pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Pinch of paprika
- Olive Oil for greasing the pan.
Vegetables and toppings
- 5-6 Kalamata Olives
- 1/2 an Avocado
- 6-10 small yellow tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of shredded vegan cheddar cheese to dust omelette. Or, whichever kind of cheese you like.
- In a bowl mix the coconut milk with eggs. You can then choose to add a bit of spice, along with the salt and pepper to this mixture.
- In a non stick frying pan, place a tablespoon of olive oil in the pan, and heat on medium heat. Pour egg mixture in the pan and cook. Then, flip over and cook on the opposite side. Place on a plate and top with half of an avocado, and the other items listed above.
- This is an excellent omelette for breakfast or lunch that does not have dairy milk in it.
Healthy Dine Out http://healthydineout.com/