Peanut Butter Cookies "No White Sugar"
These amazingly tasty peanut butter cookies are for those wanting to not have refined sugars. Actually, there is very little maple syrup in this recipe too! For those wanting to have gluten free peanut butter cookies, just substitute the flour and oats for potato flour, or coconut flour. These cookies are dairy free. This is a small batch of cookies; perfect for a treat.
Write a review
- 1/2 Cup of Peanut Butter (Organic with no added sugars)
- 1/8 Cup of Coconut Oil (Non-deodorized)
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1 Egg (Free Range)
- 1 Tablespoon of Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Ground Cloves
- 1 Cup of Flour
- 1/2 Cup of Steel Oats
- Mix the Peanut Butter, Coconut oil, vanilla, and egg together until smooth.
- Then mix in the baking powder, cinnamon, cloves. Then mix in the flour and oats turning them into the mixture. I always like using my hands to push the ingredients together.
- For these cookies I made a big ball of cookie dough and then pulled smaller chunks out, making round balls. Place the small round balls of cookie dough on your baking sheets.
- No need to butter the pan, the coconut oil and oil of the peanuts in the cookie dough prevent the cookies from sticking! Press a fork down into the cookies and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- These cookies not only taste light and flavourful, the kitchen will smell of cloves and cinnamon, so delightful! Enjoy. :) You'll have 12-14 cookies from this recipe.
Healthy Dine Out http://healthydineout.com/