Pineapple Paradise Smoothie
Pineapple is a great fruit to have if you are battling inflammation. It has Bromelain in it which is an enzyme that helps to break down proteins. This smoothie may also help as a digestive aid. It also might just give you the feeling of being somewhere tropical!
Write a review
- 3 tbsp. of Plain Yogourt or, “Coconut yogourt”
- ¼ cup of pineapples
- ½ cup of Unsweetened Coconut milk
- 1/8 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of coconut shreds
- ½ Cup of ice to thicken it up, you can add ice!
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth!
Healthy Dine Out http://healthydineout.com/