Procks - Protein Rock Cakes
Here's an easy, healthy recipe for Protein Rock Cakes, or 'Procks' as we've christened them.
Write a review
- 1 large sweet potato
- 30g whey protein (you can choose any flavour, or unflavoured if you prefer)
- 21g coconut flour
- Flavour drops (if using unflavoured whey)
- 10g cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 30g milk or milk substitute
- Fage 0%
- Maple flavour drops (or other flavour if you'd prefer)
- Protein powder (this is optional, you can just use the Fage on its own with the flavour drops, or mix the protein into the Fage)
- Microwave the sweet potato. The time will vary depending on the size, but you will know when it's done as it will be nice and soft. Scrape out the insides.
- In a bowl, mix the whey, coconut flour, flav drops if used, cocoa powder, egg and milk.
- Mix the cooked sweet potato with the other ingredients.
- Separate into five portions, or as many you like, depending on the size of Procks you want to eat.
- Put the mixture onto baking parchment on a tray and bake for around 10 minutes on a medium-high heat. (You'll need to keep an eye on them).
- Remove and allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, make a frosting out of the Fage 0% and protein, or just Fage and the flavour drops.
- Top the Procks with the frosting, and there you go!
- Macros for the whole pan - F14, C80, Fi37, P88
- Website - www.eatandliftwithus.co.uk
- Instagram - eat_and_lift_with_us
- Twitter - @eatnliftwithus
Healthy Dine Out http://healthydineout.com/