Raw Root Vegetable Salad
This is a raw salad that packs a punch! It is full of root vegetables. The dressing is made from scratch with dijon, honey, lime, and minced ginger.
Write a review
- 4 radishes
- 4 carrots
- 3 celery stocks
- 4 small beats ( steamed or from a can)
- 2 small tomatoes 'for decoration and eating'...
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard "stone ground"
- 1 Tbsp. Raw creamed honey
- 2 Tbsp. Organic Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tsp. lime juice
- 1 Tsp. Minced Ginger
- *Mix all of these ingredients together and then add the dressing to the raw vegetables!
- Chop up all of the vegetables. Add the salad dressing to the vegetables, and serve!
- You can be creative with your vegetables. I really liked having the route vegetables in this salad, but other vegetables would work too.
Healthy Dine Out http://healthydineout.com/