Roasted Coconut Chocolates
If you are looking for a healthier version of homemade chocolates, than here it is! This is perfect if you are looking for a semi sweet treat that melts in your mouth. Super easy and deliciously luxurious!
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons of Cocoa
- 4 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 cup of unsweetened medium "shredded" coconut
- 120 grams of cocoa butter wafers
- In a small pot, add the teaspoon of coconut oil on low heat, let the oil melt, and then add the cocoa into the oil. Mix well. Then add the maple syrup and turn the heat up to medium.
- Once the mixture starts to boil add the cocoa butter wafers and mix, reduce the heat, and mix until the wafers are dissolved into the mixture. Then, take off of the heat, and mix in the shredded coconut
- In a square baking pan, place parchment paper on the inside of the pan, and pour in mixture. Place the pan in the fridge to solidify the chocolate.
- Cut chocolate into small squares once it has solidified.
Healthy Dine Out http://healthydineout.com/