Vegan Tomato Pasta with Yellow Peppers
This Vegan pasta is very tasty and light. It won't upset the stomach.
Write a review
- 1/2 Yellow Pepper "sliced into thin strips"
- 12 Small whole cherry tomatoes
- Fresh Basil
- Marinara Tomato Sauce (Can buy or make from scratch)
- 2 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups Black bean Noodles
- In a frying pan, place the oil and garlic in the pan, cook until browned.
- Add the sliced yellow pepper and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the Cherry Tomatoes
- Add the marinara sauce.
- Cook on Low.
- Bring to a boil a in a large pot the black bean noodles, cook until soft. Drain and combine the pasta and noodles.
- Top with fresh basil.
- You can add other vegetables if you like too.
Healthy Dine Out http://healthydineout.com/